Tuesday 4 May 2010

5 days and counting...

Well my big British Heart Foundation bike ride is now only 5 days away. I feel prepared, I can easily do 30 miles plus and know I can carry on for a further 25 fuelled with flapjack, ribena and other assorted high cal stuff. I have lost 1 stone 10 lbs so carrying far less weight on my journey and have been interviewed by the BHF about “my story” which isn’t really “my story” at all, rather someone else’s. I will easily reach my £300 sponsorship from all my generous friends.



It’s an early start on Saturday, register at Belvoir Castle at 7am and start cycling at 8am…should be finished by lunch as long as I don’t keep stopping to take photos, go to the loo and chat to other people (nothing like doing it at a leisurely pace hey?) so plan to go straight through with minimal stops and try to keep between 13-15 miles per hour.

Very excited indeed.

So did a big ride on Saturday morning before I went camping, and took this pic on the way just between Illston on the Hill and Goadby.


No comments:

Post a Comment